The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Sunday 21 November 2010

"Virgin Territory"

Well, after spending ALL morning trying to figure out how to set up a basic blog and include things I may need for future postings, I think I can make an initial forage into the blogging world.


The official postings will be beginning in January 2011 when I begin the "Janathon" daily exercise challenge but as I am already involved in physical activity I'm tempted to post a few samples in the meantime.


Until I get to grips with taking and posting photographs, which make blogs far more inviting, I am using some of my partners images from his ongoing project, "Beating the Bounds". www.christancock.com 


The horse photograph was taken when the local farmers horses escaped into these same fields and illustrate the sense of freedom and elation I feel when running up there.


It seems quite appropriate as I have started running the bounds of these same fields since I badly damaged my ankle running the coast path back in June and still feel a bit wary about running up there again.


For now I need to switch off as I'm rather computer dazed!


(Above all, I don't want to make a borrrring blog.)









No comments:

Post a Comment