The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Sunday 9 January 2011

Pressing on.


Decided to add a quick image of the dog blackberrying in the fields last September


Feeling impatient to get my run done and blogged so I can get on with something else. I'm enjoying the exercise but feeling as though it's taking over from other things - could be because I'm such a klutz on the technology side of things and struggle with the maps, GPS and websites etc. and what with getting started so late in the day, by the time I've plunged the dog in the stream, dried her off and then had a shower the daylight is fast disappearing.


I went in the fields again so the dog could have a good run around and think I was running at 160 - 165 bpm which seems to be my usual on changing gradients and off road.


So today is a quick one without any images although it's a gorgeous sunny day.


I hope all my fellow bloggers are sticking with it and enjoying some sunshine as well.



4 comments:

  1. I think the lack of daylight makes Janathon much harder than Juneathon. I look forward to my daylight weekend runs, but then start to resent the fact that I seem to lose half of the day. Glad to hear that you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks travelinghopefully. It certainly does eat into the day but no doubt the time would be wasted in other ways without the same benefits if we weren't running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree on the lack of daylight. Cold and dark don't really help the motivation thing. Great job on getting out there and getting it done today. Cute dog pic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete