The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Saturday 15 January 2011

A Hard working day

Went for a quick interval run in the fields this morning with the dog.  We only did half of the 43 minutes programme which took us through 155 bpm up to 180 bpm - a good warm up for the 3 hours of black sash training I had to get back for. It was a good decision to go beforehand as I knew I wouldn't be up for a run afterwards.


As ever, I love the Kung Fu training and these 3 hour classes are full on, sweaty, pushing our limits sessions. We did lots of everything including a set we've learnt with the shaolin steel rings which is great conditioning for the arms and I have the red marks to prove it! 


An excellent, tiring, challenging and invigorating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment