The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Tuesday 4 January 2011

PUFF, PANT



A quick run of 25 mins. and a maximum, massive climb from sea level to an elevation of 207 ft. An anaerobic workout methinks. Naturally, the route is up AND down so I have a climb more than once, which I think is good for the legs and strengthens them for Lau Gar kung fu. 


Normally, I cut the run in half as it drops down to the level and practice a few Kung Fu forms but today there is a time schedule so it's just the run.


Although it's only a two miler it has me sweating loads which makes me feel quite good and rosy cheeked. A great kick start which flushes out any inner battles going on. I think my cold is being burned out as well with all this running which is brilliant news.


I'll finish this later and post a few pics.


.
... quite a bit later. Well, this photograph is taken from one of my favourite runs early last September. It will be at its best this Spring and I thought I'd post it to perk everybody up who is running in the grey and drizzle (most of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment