The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Friday 21 January 2011

Cold January

As I type, I'm feeling pretty gloomy. It's been soooo cold I find it difficult to think of doing anything much at all. It feels as though I am just hanging on waiting for some warmth to heat my bones so I can get on and do something and I can't even think of going for a run to energise myself.


My knee is still too fragile to risk further injury  and create long term damage. I'm not sure what I've done but I know it isn't up to me performing kicks and jolting runs. I've now missed two kung fu sessions, (which is probably why I feel so frustrated) and 3 days of running.


I walked round town today to run some errands and nearly forgot about my knee until I tried to walk fast - at which point I was reminded. I was also going to wash the floors on my knees when it was suggested that kneeling might not be such a good idea. Groan, groan.


Can't I do ANYthing?!


Yes. More press-ups and sit-ups. 


Here goes then .......            50 sit-ups,
                                  20 press-ups,
                                  30 sit-ups,
                                  15 press-ups,
                                  20 sit-ups,
                                  10 press-ups
                                  20 sit-ups
                                   20 press-ups


total: 120 sit -ups
          65 press-ups


Qi Qong 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment