The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Tuesday 28 June 2011

A half hearted blog.

I'm looking forward to not blogging. My running Meditations title has taken on a different meaning during Juneathon but I'm not sure what it is yet.


Did a run along the coast path so the dog could get a walk as well. The GPS reading was 2.09 whereas Maps said 2.94. My knee's a bit sore tonight so I hope a rest will help. I haven't been running up the very steep hill but a walk/slow jog, even so I think it could be a bit punishing on my knees.


I don't feel like writing any more so I have chance to relax and read a bit so that's all for today.


Other half has been in an ill zone all day but it's not going to get me - at least not until after Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Not long to go now, only 2 more to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thanks Jen. One now!! Just wasn't in a blogging mood yesterday.

    Hope you're doing well right to the finish. :))

    ReplyDelete