The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Wednesday 15 June 2011

sweat, sweat, sweat!

A very intense Kung Fu session that had us ALL sweating cobs and I looked particularly beetroot in the face by the end of the evening but loved every minute of it. I felt quite energised and am sure my energy levels are improving with Juneathon.


In the morning I walked the dog on the same woodland route I ran yesterday because it was so pleasant and am projecting to explore a few new routes to run next week.


Came home to a massive bowl of muesli with added nuts and seeds and now I've blogged I can have a well needed bath.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great Juneathon, hope the second half goes as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not taking anything for granted after two fails due to injury - just day by day!

    I hope yours continues successfully as well.

    ReplyDelete