The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lots of bowls of Muesli for Juneathon

Driving home West tonight after training there was a beautiful evening sky with the fields lit up a bright green by the golden sun and it was 9.15 p m. It occurred to me that I should make the most of these sights as we are now turning towards earlier nights.


Two hours of Lau Gar training was another red faced and extremely sweaty session - in fact I don't believe I've ever 'glowed' so much in my life before. Which means it was a good evening.


Nibbled salted cashews for tea while driving and then had a bowl of muesli at 10.15 pm.


 I felt like going for a run during the day - Adrenaline Junkie to be precise but by the time I had finished a 2 hour cleaning job I knew there wouldn't be time before Kung Fu so it will have to wait.


I was checking my Running Free statistics today and wondered how much unlogged exercise I do in the course of a day walking around, bending, stretching, lifting etc. etc. 


I'm a little concerned about how I can fit in my Juneathon tomorrow as we are working away from home which means an early start and then when I get back there won't be long before the Tai Chi class but I hope I have time to fit a run in, otherwise it will be a late one and another bowl of muesli at 10.30 pm instead of a proper meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment