The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Friday 17 June 2011

Full of beans (and not baked ones)!

I'm writing a late blog tonight, not because I've been out for the night, not because I've been drinking, not even because I've been at home watching a DVD but because I went shopping at Tescos. 


Friday night training is 45 minutes drive away and when it had finished I thought it would be a good idea to stop on the way home to fill up on diesel while it was quiet and then decided to do some shopping rather than tackle the crowds on Saturday. Hence I'm eating a cold tea at 22.44! and blogging. Dedication or what!


Anyway, I had a brilliant night practicing my sword and sparring amongst other things and felt full of beans - in fact I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment