The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Saturday 11 June 2011

Juneathon day 11

Events would have it that I couldn't get to do a Juneathon until 7.30pm and by the time I'd got myself sorted it was 8.00 pm so I decided on a quick bike ride before dinner or would that be tea .... or maybe supper?


The GPS said 4.4 miles which surprised me as I thought the route (which I run from time to time) was just under 4 miles.


To be honest, I couldn't give a monkeys how long or short it is but am only being diligent and logging for the sake of Juneathon statistics although in reality I exercise according to need and try to listen to my body, as it is myself I am exercising for and not someone else. Targets can be good though and the added incentive of doing Juneathon with everyone else is encouraging me to do things where I suspect I otherwise wouldn't bother. The cycle took 30 minutes and it was a glorious evening.


This morning I took the dog for a 30 minute walk in the fields and did some Qi Gong but haven't logged this on 'running free' as I didn't record distances etc.


My hamstrings are slowly easing up and I'm a little closer towards being able to touch my toes again (this is a normally very flexible person speaking).


A boring blog, I think because it's a bit late in the day and I just want to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment