The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Saturday 18 June 2011

A measly two miles

I could have been doing a 3 hour black sash training session today but had prior arrangements which involved driving to a country fair and squelching around in ankle deep mud. Consequently, we didn't get back until 5.30 and by the time we'd unpacked  the car and sorted out all the muddy gear it was getting on for 6.00 pm before I was ready to go running. 


I was very tired on the drive back and determined to sit down with a glass or two of wine and watch a film so decided on a short run before dinner. However, the short routes near home are all anaerobic work outs so I set off at a slow steady jog up the steep hill before heading onto the coast path. It was great to blow the cobwebs away in the wind and although 2 miles hardly made up for a missed 3 hour black sash work out I was glad to have made the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment