The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Sunday 19 June 2011

A Short Update

Managed to fit in a two mile run/walk again this morning as I know it will be virtually impossible until later in the day when I won't feel like it. The accuracy of the GPS is called into question again but I've started to combine it with Maps on Running Free.


Took a route I do regularly to the adjacent beach which has VERY steep steps which I always walk as it's a disaster waiting to happen if I jog down. Stopped off at a neighbours house while they are away and checked everything was OK which took about 15 minutes, then set off on the road home and walked part way up the steep hill before running back at a leisurely jog. So I've jogged, logged, blogged and walked the dog (or should that be 'dogged') for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment