The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Friday 24 June 2011

More tiredness, more toast and more - EXERCISE.

Still really tired. It could be to do with the fact that I am not getting to bed before midnight when I'm kung fu training and then seem to be waking at 5.00 am and getting up at 6.30 am. 


Cycled the short distance to work to try and make myself more alert which involves two sharp hills each way. Didn't take the GPS so couldn't log mileage though but I think it's only about a mile.


Went to stock up the cupboards at Tescos and  tackle the Friday crowds. Terrible! There was a log jam at the check outs. (Bought more muesli though to see me through the rest of Juneathon. I would have bought the Dorset Muesli but couldn't justify the £3.69 or more when there wasn't an offer on - even though I wanted to enter the camper van competition so I got 3 boxes of Jordans (with no competitions)because there WAS an offer on.)


(Note to self, *this is sounding like jogblog's blog* - the style is rubbing off Cathy!)


Just have time to sit down with my toast - one with peanut butter and one with honey and tahini before driving off to Kung Fu for my Juneathon of the 24th. Another late evening meal.


I'm looking forward to NOT waking up at 6.30 am for the school bus.


I'll confirm my training when I return ...............


....Later. I was so tired I took a 15 minute nap to order and surprised myself (never managed it before) and woke up just in time to drive to Kung Fu. Very clammy evening again and everyone was dripping. I suspect it was as much the climate as the workout - which was hard but wouldn't explain why we don't normally sweat quite so profusely.


Need to get a belated shower now as I chose to relax and have tea before it was too late. 


Already feeling that I may miss the virtual company of my fellow Juneathoners in a few days even though I haven't spoken to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment