The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Friday 3 June 2011

Day 3 'Weary'

Today is a weary day. I wouldn't normally blog unless I was feeling buoyant and positive but as this is Juneathon and I have to blog every day, you will have to have me warts and all.

So I got up at 7.45 and put shorts and running shoes on and took my music and set the GPS then got the dog but I felt weary and just walked. It was beeauutiful and sunny and the sea looked very blue. I'm fighting some virus bug alien thingy and have swollen glands, aching neck, tired eyes, muggy head and feeling lack lustre. A walk seemed the sensible thing to do and instead of breaking into a run at the top of the hill went to my little training spot in the field overlooking the sea and did some Qi Gong stance moves while the dog was in heaven running round in circles then I walked back. That was an hour.

At 5.00 pm I got in the car and drove to Kung Fu class which starts at 6.00 for two hours but didn't train as hard as Wednesday because I felt a bit hot and queasy.

I'm just weathering this one through until my energy levels balance themselves out again so I'm pleased I made training.  Came back to blog and do all the other stuff to find out I'd won the Limerick competition. I feel very chuffed about that and it was a great little boost to my weary soul!

Here endeth my weary blog for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment