The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 2 cycle ride

A late starter again. My morning was a little thrown out as client cancelled massage appointment owing to illness but by that time it was already 10.35 so I ended up having a late breakfast and didn't get out until 2.00 pm after I had done all the fiddly bits of paper work and phone calls etc. Most unsatisfactory sort of jobs so I was quite relieved to get outside into this glorious weather and go for a nice ride on my bike.


Did 6.8 miles at a slow-ish pace and got off a few times to let cars pass and take a few pics on the mobile phone. I didn't feel inclined to break any records, just enjoy myself.


Later in the evening I took a Tai Chi class for an hour.


Just wasted an hour trying to get my phone photos to blue tooth to the computer with no luck, so another 'writing only' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment