The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Friday 10 June 2011

"All's Well that ends well." (apologies William)

Challenging, painful, exhilarating. Three words that describe my day.


I was presented with lots of challenges today which, amongst other things, also meant I had to turn my plans on a sixpence. 


My Friday plans to do 2 hours of Lau Gar had to be aborted which meant I had to re-plan my Juneathon schedule but hey, I was getting used to this by 6.30 pm. I'd got through all the other challenges I'd been offered so I could do this one. Bike ride it was.


Finished off the day with an exhilarating bike ride on the sunny back roads in the sunshine listening to some music and really stepping on the pace (it was for me at any rate).


Reflecting on the course of events, I believe that cycling was possibly the only activity which I could have managed anyway as I can't even touch my toes owing to completely ceased up hamstrings and a knee which is sending me warning signals. Another hot bath tonight in preparation for day eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment