The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Monday 20 June 2011

Tired, tired, tired.

Blogging time again and I'm so glad that I've been exercising long enough not to listen to my inner voice saying, "I am soooo tired, I just want to go to sleep," although I suspect if I wasn't doing Juneathon I may have stayed at home but I packed my kit anyway (but forgot the water :(( )said,  'Goodbye' got in the car, put on the radio and drove to my destination. 


Once in training I didn't have time to think about my tiredness. It was only towards the end of the session when I had to motivate myself (rather than someone else doing it) that I lost steam a bit. Back home I had the usual bowl of muesli and have had my bath and can't wait to tumble into bed and read before falling into a glorious sleep.


Goodnight to all my fellow Juneathoners - I'll read some of your blogs tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment