The running Fields

The running Fields
Escaped Horses (Chris Tancock)

Monday 3 January 2011

Feeling amazing!









Today is a wonderful day. Spring is in the air, the earth smells fresh, the sun is breaking through and I feel fit.






For people reading this who think I sound sickeningly positive, my life is as full of struggles as any mans but I try not to focus too much on the negative aspects as they are always there if we look and tomorrow may be different but today ..... life is good.


One of the buttons on the GPS ceased to work this morning which meant I couldn't recalculate todays trip from zero and therefore had to do some maths (aagh) to work out today's distance. I hope it's functioning tomorrow as it will get more complicated as January moves on.


The palm of the hand is a bit raw from yesterday's tumble but at least the flapping skin has come away, although it did make for a slightly disturbed sleep every time I caught it. Hey ho it's all part of the course. I'm used to a few (a lot) knocks and bruises as a martial artist .... which reminds me, classes start up again on Wednesday. Yayyyyy.


Now to wash the car, then the floor and give my friend (who's hit hard times) some boosting.






Hope you're all having as much fun as me at the moment and if you're not, remember the laws of thesis and antithesis. (Just hope you can give me a boost when I hit a bad patch).

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You've just cheered me up too... thank you! Hope your positivity continues through out January! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me tooo. thanks Maggiee :)) Good luck for all your runs!

    ReplyDelete